Lo and behold, last night after doing the dishes, I heard an unfamiliar dripping below the sink (I had just had a rather large dinner party, perhaps the sheer volume of dishes caused the drain to finally wear out? 😉
Luckily, the problem isn’t urgent (I have a small bucket under the drain for now), terribly inaccessible, or difficult (the kitchen sinks are one part of the house that have actually been modernized, and use new plastic plumbing pieces). This will be a weekend project with me and my do-it-yourself plumbing book.
Quite a clairvoyant plumber, though…
- When it rains it pours (Out of my bathtub faucet, that is. It won't shut off!)
- Washer water… in my kitchen sink (part II)
- Washer water... in my kitchen sink???
- Low Water Pressure - an easy fix?
- It's good to know your limits. (Plumbing is mine.)
- I should have become a plumber. Or married one. Or at least befriended one.